- Take more ballet – it really is the solid foundation that every successful, well-rounded dancer needs!
- Write terminology and choreography in a journal (a great technique I once learned from Keith Banks)
- Stretch EVERY DAY!
- Think about nutrition and eat healthy foods. Also, make sure dance is accompanied by a solid exercise routine.
- Take notes from your instructors and try to improve every class.
- Push yourself to try new things.
- Remember to enjoy yourself every step of the way!
What would you tell your young, dancer self? Tell us in the comments!