The Daddy Daughter Dance has become a tradition and is magical and memorable each year! Below are some important details and requirements for you to keep in mind:
- Girls must be 3.5 years old by June 2022 in order to participate.
- Dads should have the ability to lift their daughters, as there will be lifts during the performance.
- Dads are required to wear a black suit with a black tie and white dress shirt.
- Daughters are required to wear white dresses, natural tights, and pink ballet shoes.
The list below details which Daddy-Daughter combos are in which Recital performance(s). The lists are done in alphabetical order, by child's last name.
For rehearsals in May and June, we will be using the following rehearsal assignments:
- Participants in the 9:30a Show will rehearse at 11:00a (May 7, May 21, June 4)
- Participants in the 12:00p Show will rehearse at 12:30p (May 7, May 21, June 4)
- Participants in the 3:00p Show will rehearse at 1:15p (May 7, May 21, June 4)
- Participants in the 6:00p Show will rehearse at 9:30a (May 7, May 21, June 4)